Use of site
Using this site implies you accept and agree with the terms stated below.
Nukleus authorizes you to view and download the materials at this website ("Site") only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. Any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Information Collection and Use
- Nukleus collects personal information when you register with us; use Nukleus products and services, and when you join our promotional programs. Nukleus may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register an account with us, we ask for information such as your name, email address, gender and personal interests. For purchases of tangible products and services, we may also ask for your address. Once you register with Nukleus and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Nukleus collects statistics about your usage of our products and services, including information about your use of our products and services that we offer.
- When you browse our website, we collect the usage data (such as number of pages viewed, browser statistics, cookies etc) anonymously.
- Nukleus uses information for the following general purposes: to customize and improve content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting. The collected information is strictly for internal use only.
Order, Payment and Financial Information
- When you place an order with Nukleus, we are required to collect your order and payment information to proceed with the transaction. This information may include: billing and shipping address, contact telephone number(s) (optional), credit card number and expiry date.
- We only use your credit card number for payment processing. After receipt of payment, we only store the last 3 digits of your credit card number in an encrypted form for identification purpose. The rest will be completely truncated. We will completely remove this information after 3 months of your business inactivity with us.
- We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Credit cards are processed by a corresponding third party payment gateway and corresponding banks.
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Your name and email address will be included in the email, indicating that we have sent the email on your request.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to our employees whom we believe need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- All information that you provide us will be transferred securely through an encryption channel (SSL).
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Nukleus does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Nukleus under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Nukleus conduct business researches. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Nukleus' Conditions of Use, or as otherwise required by law.
- Nukleus works with vendors, partners, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Nukleus may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Nukleus account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions - Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us here.